About ProTec Dive Centers
ProTec Dive Centers was founded in 2001 in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, right next to some of the world’s most famous cenotes. Since then, we have been at the forefront of cave and technical dive instruction, innovation, and technical diving support in the world.
At our dive centers we:
- Provide world leading technical and cave diving instruction
- Pride ourselves in our international team of ten full time technical diving instructors and guides
- Have facilities ran by the owners with a friendly atmosphere and a positive and neat environment
- Teach technical dive training in Backmounted doubles, Sidemount and CCR configurations
- Conduct Technical Instructor Training and Instructor Trainer Evaluations
- Advance the use and techniques for rebreathers in technical diving
- Offer CCR and cave diving equipment sales, rentals and support
- Offer comfortable facilities with multiple classrooms, refreshments, tools, filling stations, tank rental and storage, etc.
- Support cave exploration, scientific diving, professional photography, expeditions and research
We look forward to making your cave diving trip in Mexico one to remember, thank you for putting your trust in us for over two decades!