Trimix Level 1 Instructor
Trimix diving is in our blood! The first standardized Trimix course was available to the public in 1991. We are happy to have been part of the evolution in Trimix diving. We have participated from the very beginning, with the founder members of ProTec Dive Centers being heavily involved in trimix diving since 1994. High END’s and deep switches to and from Helium based breathing gases are a thing of the past. Helium used to be the enemy but now Helium is our friend, and rightly so. Our team has experience in doing 60+min dives in depths over 100m / 330ft using free in water as well as habitat decompression procedures.
- Must be qualified as a PSAI Extended Range Nitrox Instructor or equivalent with another recognized agency.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of teaching experience.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year active teaching status as a PSAI Extended Range Nitrox Instructor.
- Must have taught a minimum of six (6) PSAI Extended Range Nitrox Programs.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of three hundred fifty (350) logged dives, of which at least one hundred (100) were deeper than 39 msw (130 fsw) and at least fifty (50) were on Helium based mixtures, including decompression mixes.
If you are serious about your future as a Trimix Level 1 Instructor, please fill out this form for detailed information and so our in-house PSAI Instructor Trainer can get in contact with you.